Construction of moorage in Kefalonia
The project concerns the constructions of moles and quays on the island of Kefalonia, in the bay of Agia Pelagia Svoronata in the Municipality of Livatho, to provide mooring, protection and services to the many small boats that come there to berth.
It consists of the outer windward mole, constructed of natural boulders (breakwater protecting the mooring), the two inner moles built of solid and cellular artificial boulders and the quay walls in between built of solid artificial boulders.
The new quay walls formed onshore areas where the following facilities were constructed:
1. Ramp for pulling out boats (slip)
2. Area for storing and winterizing boats
3. Ground floor building 7.00 x 15.00m, containing washrooms, storerooms and administration office
4. Installation of tanks for liquid and organic waste
5. E/M installations for mooring and servicing boats (mooring lights, electrical supply, drinking water supply, fire safety network)
6. Car parking for 30 cars.Project Owner
PREFECTURAL GOVT. OF KEFALONIA & ITHAKIGroup Company